The ethical hackers are called as ‘white hat hackers’, while the hackers are called as ‘black hat hackers’.
The focus of the “Black Space Ethical Hacking Workshop” is to teach you how to protect yourself from the menace of hacking. During the workshop, the primary aim is to introduce you to the current popular attacks and explain the techniques to counter them. This “Black Space Ethical Hacking Workshop” would equip students to counter the potential attacks and technical know-how of how to make the Internet transactions safe and secure.
ORGANISE WORKSHOP IN YOUR:
Distinguish Yourself from the crowd, become an Ethical Hacker and Protect yourself from the Hackers.
The rapid and dramatic advances in Information Technology (IT) in recent years have without question generated tremendous benefits. However, they have created significant and unprecedented risks to operations. Computer security has, in turn, become much more important as all levels of an organization to utilize information systems security measures to avoid data tampering, fraud, disruptions in critical operations, and inappropriate of sensitive information.
After the boom in Networking and Software jobs, the past some years have seen a sharp rise in the field of information security. Information Security and Ethical Hacking is the latest buzzword in the industry. In the past five years, the percentage of hacking crimes, data thefts, data losses, viruses and other cyber crimes have increased exponentially.
If you want to know how hackers are attacking your websites, emails, servers & computer remotely or how you can protect yourself or your organization from all these attacks then this is the right course for you.
WHY ETHICAL HACKING ?
- Latest and Updated Topics are covered
- We concentrate not only on Ethical Hacking but also on Security of all Topics
- Forensics on almost all platforms and devices are taught
- Hands on training with live demonstrations
- Trained more than 30,000 professionals from all over India
- We also design our own tools
WHO COULD ATTEND ?
- College students seeking career in Ethical Hacking, Information Security and Cyber Security Industry.
- Person having interest in Ethical Hacking & Security.
- Education Faculty & Staff.
- IT Professionals, Web Developers, Network Engineers.
- Students from any branch can join the training.
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Knowledge of how to use Computer.
- Having basic knowledge of Web & Internet.
- Comprehensive course material will be provided to participants.
- Ethical Hacking Toolkit (Tools, Software, Ebooks)
- PowerPoint Presentation,
- Live Demos,
- Interactive Question & Answer sessions
- Comprehensive Reading Material.
- Purely Practical Emphasized
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Hacking Techniques & Tools.
If you don’t have time for regular classes, don’t worry! Now you can learn at your place at any time.
Our Digital Learning Platform is a self-paced, eLearning training delivery service which is designed for people who work and yet want to learn. This training makes use of video lectures, highly interactive modular units, comprehensive case studies, exercises and examples. These courses prepare you to pass the exam and at the same time give your real life exposure. You can start and stop at any time and review modules as often as you want.
It is true that online training is more readily available and perhaps more convenient but in terms of efficiently learning, it may not be the best way to go yet. Face-to-face training is the traditional way and still has its strong foundations embedded into the learning process for many companies and institutions.
BE AWARE BE SECURE ETHICAL HACKING SEMINAR
Not only at the macro level, even at the micro level, it becomes extremely important to maintain a high degree of safety in our dealings with the internet.
” BE AWARE BE SECURE ETHICAL HACKING SEMINAR “ explains about concept of stealing data of other system using network and causing damage to remote users. Hacking is one of the serious issue for many companies where banking, business related sties should secure data from hackers. Ethical hacking is an important tool in many national security agencies and even companies. The goal of the ethical hacker is to help the organization take pre-emptive measures against malicious attacks by attacking the system himself; all the while staying within legal limits.
The focus of the “BE AWARE BE SECURE ETHICAL HACKING SEMINAR” is to teach you how to protect yourself from the menace of hacking. During the workshop, the primary aim is to introduce you to the current popular attacks and explain the techniques to counter them. This “BE AWARE BE SECURE ETHICAL HACKING SEMINAR” would equip students to counter the potential attacks and technical know-how of how to make the Internet transactions safe and secure.
ORGANISE SEMINAR IN YOUR:
Call / Whatsapp Me on (+91) 8141165881