This workshop mainly focuses on the students eager to be a White Hat Hacker. It features a brief introduction to the world of hacking starting with the importance of ethical hackers and their need in today’s world scenario, including to the basics of networking that will help you have a deep understanding of the working of internet.
Later, windows hacking using various methods will be introduced and in the module of steganography you will learn how to hide files in other files in order to protect sensitive data. After the end of the aforementioned module you will be learning phishing in which you will be taught How to hack Facebook Accounts and Gmail Accounts and thus how to avoid it.
In the end you will gain knowledge about the basics of Backtrack 5 and the concept of man in the middle attack (MITM ATTACK).
The duration of this workshop will be 1 day , with 3 Sessions , properly divided into theory and hand on practical sessions.
The ethical hackers are called as ‘white hat hackers’, while the hackers are called as ‘black hat hackers’.
The focus of the “Black Space Ethical Hacking Workshop” is to teach you how to protect yourself from the menace of hacking. During the workshop, the primary aim is to introduce you to the current popular attacks and explain the techniques to counter them. This “Black Space Ethical Hacking Workshop” would equip students to counter the potential attacks and technical know-how of how to make the Internet transactions safe and secure.
ORGANIZE WORKSHOP IN YOUR:
Distinguish Yourself from the crowd, become an Ethical Hacker and Protect yourself from the Hackers.
The rapid and dramatic advances in Information Technology (IT) in recent years have without question generated tremendous benefits. However, they have created significant and unprecedented risks to operations. Computer security has, in turn, become much more important as all levels of an organization to utilize information systems security measures to avoid data tampering, fraud, disruptions in critical operations, and inappropriate of sensitive information.
After the boom in Networking and Software jobs, the past some years have seen a sharp rise in the field of information security. Information Security and Ethical Hacking is the latest buzzword in the industry. In the past five years, the percentage of hacking crimes, data thefts, data losses, viruses and other cyber crimes have increased exponentially.
If you want to know how hackers are attacking your websites, emails, servers & computer remotely or how you can protect yourself or your organization from all these attacks then this is the right course for you.
WHY ETHICAL HACKING ?
- Latest and Updated Topics are covered
- We concentrate not only on Ethical Hacking but also on Security of all Topics
- Forensics on almost all platforms and devices are taught
- Hands on training with live demonstrations
- Trained more than 30,000 professionals from all over India
- We also design our own tools
WHO COULD ATTEND ?
- College students seeking career in Ethical Hacking, Information Security and Cyber Security Industry.
- Person having interest in Ethical Hacking & Security.
- Education Faculty & Staff.
- IT Professionals, Web Developers, Network Engineers.
- Students from any branch can join the training.
- Passion to learn new creative things.
- Knowledge of how to use Computer.
- Having basic knowledge of Web & Internet.
- Comprehensive course material will be provided to participants.
- Ethical Hacking Toolkit (Tools, Software, Ebooks)
- PowerPoint Presentation,
- Live Demos,
- Interactive Question & Answer sessions
- Comprehensive Reading Material.
- Purely Practical Emphasized
- Hands on Demonstrations of Latest Hacking Techniques & Tools.
PROJECT TO BE COVERED:
- Phishing (Internet And Domain Required)
- SQL Injection Using Dvwa
- Windows Hacking
- Fake Email (Internet Required)
- Creation Of Trojans And Viruses