I always play games on my android phone. Whenever I get bored, whenever I have nothing to do, I always open my Smartphone and start a game on it. But sometimes one thing happens when you usually play a game on your device. If you want to cross the lever of the game, you need resources to complete it like money, coins, points, etc. You need to play a game regularly to earn those resources and still sometimes they are not sufficient. That moment is quite frustrating and irritating for everyone. I know there are third party games and mod apk files of your favorite games on the internet. But those files can be malicious and easily harm your Android device. So that’s why today I have come up with the method which you can use to hack almost every game on your Android device. You just need an android game hack tool or app to hack a game. And yeah your Smartphone must be rooted.
As I mentioned in the above description, your android device must be rooted and to do that you need to know how to root an Android device. Link is given below.
The Next thing is you need to download is android game hack tool or app which is GameCIH App – Download Here.
Steps To Hack A Game On Android:
1. After rooting your device, install the downloaded GameCIH App and launch it.
2. A pop up will heads up and it will ask you to grant superuser access.
Note: The pop up window will only come if your android device is properly rooted. If it doesn’t not comes then root your device again.
3. After that, home screen will appear with the hot-key option in it. This option will help you to access this app to any android game on your device. So choose the option which you find more convenient while you are using your Android smartphone.
4. Now open any game you want to hack. For example, I opened Subway Surfer.
5. To access the hot keys which are appearing on the game screen, you need to pause the game and then select the values from hot-key that you want to edit in the game.
6. You can put any text value there like if you want to increase keys you can put that text value there.
7. Now the text box field will appear. Enter the value you want and then click on Modify.
8. And you will see that the default value of your keys will replace with the value you entered through hot-key option.
9. Similarly, you can alter any values in your game. You can access the resources you always wanted on your android game.